Founded in 1978, ASM ROBOTICS has successfully operated for 15 years in the plastics materials sector.
ASM continuously develops diverse types of engineering with the collaboration of their suppliers, looking to always improve their product so they can reach the highest level of technology and efficiency.
ASM ROBOTICS has always adopted a philosophy of working with...
The group was formed in 2008 from the merger of three Italian companies that are historic in the sector: Assostampi Ltd. (since 1971), Sassuolo Mould Company Ltd., (since 1962) and FIL Ltd (since 1996). The experience developed over forty years of synergies can reach extremely high quality objectives, to offer a complete range of products, customized to the needs of the client, and a search...
65 years of history and more than 200.000 machines manufactured and distributed represent the best “business card” to summarize what ATOM brand means in the cutting world: a brand byword of quality, reliability and technology of all the products licensed by the plants of the prestigious company with the headquarters located in Vigevano (Italy).
Products which throughout the...
ATOS BESANA s.r.l. is a company born in 1988 but it took its roots in 1969 when, its founder Besana Atos, began the construction of the first equipment for the centrifugal casting process.
Today technological development and desire to improve the products have become also for the sons a family tradition that has granted the success of the company on the local and international markets...
- Woollen cards
- Opening / cleaning and blending lines
- Waste reclamation lines / tearers
- Worsted cards
- Semi-worsted cards
- Bale breakers / bale pluckers
- Feeding devices
- Opening / cleaning / blending and dosing machines
- Machines for aerodynamic web formation
- Automated screen printing carriages
- Mixing machines for colours and finishing agents / colour straining and emulsifying
- Other auxiliary machinery for washing / bleaching / dyeing / printin / g drying / finishing / cutting / rolling and folding
- Sewing machines (overedge / cover and other multi-thread stitch types)