21 Jun 2012
Register Today! Machines Italia / IndustryWeek /Manufacturing 3.0 Conference in Detroit June 21st!
You must be logged in to submit a rating for this entry.
The Conference will feature distinguished manufacturing executives and thought leaders who will examine how manufacturers are developing the market focus, innovation, technologies, operational excellence and workforce development strategies to thrive in a fiercely competitive global economy.
Inn At St. John's Plymouth, Michigan click here for event location and relevant resort information.
Italian Trade Commission's Machines Italia project, in cooperation with Italy's FEDERMACCHINE and US-based Penton Media publications: IndustryWeek, Ward's AutoWorld, American Machinist, and New Equipment Digest.
Who should attend:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Plant / Facility Managers
- Director of Operations
- VP and SVP of Manufacturing
- VP and SVP of Operations
- Senior-level manufacturing personnel
- C-Level manufacturing personnel
Program Schedule (Subject to Change):
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Conference registration
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Optional wine reception
Thursday, June 21, 2012
- 9:00 am - 9:30 am Conference registration / Coffee & pastries
- 9:30 am - 9:40 am Welcome: Pat Panchak, Editor-in-Chief, IndustryWeek & Pasquale Bova, Trade Commissioner, Italian Trade Commission, Chicago-Toronto-Montreal
- 9:40 am - 10:25 am Alan Beaulieu, President, ITR Economics
- 10:25 am - 11:10 am Mauro Pino, Head of World Class Manufacturing, Chrysler Group, LLC
- 11:10 am - 11:55 am Giancarlo Losma, President, FEDERMACCHINE
- 11:55 am - 12:40 pm Lunch
- 12:40 pm - 1:20 pm Speaker TBD
- 1:20 pm - 1:30 pm Closing remarks: Pat Panchak, Editor-in-Chief, IndustryWeek
- 1:45 pm - 8:00 pm Optional golf tournament followed by Dinner and cocktails
Every luncheon table will be hosted by an ITC delegate member. Attendees will be assigned to appropriate tables to encourage networking and business to business relationship building opportunities.
A special wine tasting party hosted by the Machines Italia and its partners for all attendees and Italian delegate members the evening before the conference to encourage networking and business to business relationship building opportunities.
Machines Italia, IndustryWeek (IW) and Ward's AutoWorld will offer attendees and Italian delegate members the opportunity to engage in business to business meetings before, during and after the conference. Meetings will be organized and scheduled by Machines Italia, IW and Wards representatives and will be held during the wine tasting party (June 20th), the morning before the conference, and immediately following the conference (June 21st).
Registration, Sponsorship and Conference Information Contacts:
For registration, sponsorship opportunities and additional details contact Ms. Lauren Carroll at Penton Media, Inc. - Manufacturing & Supply Chain Group, 1300 E. 9th St. - Cleveland, OH 44114 Tel.: 216.931.9714 / fax: 913.514.6434 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For conference information you may also contact the Italian Trade Commission's Machines Italia division, 401 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 3030, Chicago, Illinois, 60611, Toll-Free 888-ITALTRADE, tel. 312.670.4360, fax 312.670.5147 / 312.264.6209 or email us at email@example.com.
21 Jun 2012 — 21 Jun 2012
Trade Show :
Fast Forward: Strategies for Solving Manufacturers’ Most Challenging Problems
Inn At St. John's - Plymouth, Michigan
Participating Associations :
acimac, acimit, amafond, assocomaplast, assofluid, gimav, ucimu-sistemi per produrre
Relevant Sectors :
Ceramics, Fluid Power Equipment and Components, Foundry and Metallurgical Machinery, Glass, Metalworking, Plastics and Rubber, Textile Machinery
Italian Trade Commission Chicago Office in partnership with FEDERMACCHINE
Machines Italia in cooperation with FEDERMACCHINE, IndustryWeek and Ward's AutoWorld
Inn At St. John's
44045 Five Mile Road
Plymouth Michigan 48170